Wednesday 12 February 2014

SECRET

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
HELLO SWEETHEARTS ! 

what is secrets ? Mr. Dictionary said "something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others" what I understand is, something that we cant tell to anyone.. 

lately, I have a lot of secrets,, and the secrets are  not about something small, but totally big ! and make me worry bout them.. yeah ! them ! but, what i could do nothing! only pray for them to be strong.. 
yes, I am 18, but still I don"t have any power to help them.. (like big enough ? LOL!) this is their test from Him.. 

however, i am pretty sure, each of us have secretS ! and at least, our best friend or someone who we really trust know bout this right ? no harm bro ! even Allah SWT have secrets like when the world ends, when you will die, who is your life partner. the different is, only He knows about all these ! 

okay, enough,, ayat da tunggang terbalik rasa... nights babeyys !


No comments:

Post a Comment